Friday, December 1, 2017

FLYCLOSER FRIDAY 12/1

     This week, I focused a lot on communicating the Angel Tree with Coach Hoyes and the rest of our team. I had Coach Hoyes send out an email that explained what we were doing and why we wanted to take on this project. I am very excited about the involvement that we will have from our team in support of our angel. I can't wait to see the amount of care each person is going to contribute and how we will serve our community through this project. In addition to this new tradition, we also have our annual banquet coming up next week to celebrate the end of another great season. We plan to have our dinner and celebration with awards and a picture movie.
     In this next week, I plan to work more with Coach Hoyes and our community partner, KORT, to set up a community service opportunity. I struggled with finding a community partner that would be willing to partner with us and allow us to serve them so now that I have finally gotten one in place, we want to get started as soon as possible. KORT has already given plenty of ideas for service and we are very excited to get involved with their work.
     Our blog has been a direct communication hub as I have transferred any email Coach Hoyes sends out into a blog post. Coach Hoyes' emails are always very informative so it is easy to see exactly what is going on and I am able to provide that information on the blog as well. It is also always visually appealing with pictures of our team and things that we do together. I am excited for the development of this blog that has come along with the development of our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment